About :
Perhaps not everything are suitable to share at The Word of Mouth weblog..
Here they goes..
Best View :
This page is viewed with Japanese (Auto-Select) or Japanese (Shift-JIS) encoding.
Please change your windows view encoding if it is not automatically done.. Arigatou! (^^)v
It was a dream of her to be able to fly like a bird..
"I've always wondered what it's like to float up in the air. I suppose I want to feel what it feels like to be a bird. But that's all right. I always said I wanted to do everything before I die. I know I won't do it, but I got one more done. I have the adventuresome spirit. I've got to see what's on the other side of the hill all the time. There are crevasses and things we wouldn't ordinarily see, places where people don't get to."
"You could just feel your wings go up and down. You just know how a bird feels."