The Other Side..





RiesAp's

About :
Perhaps not everything are suitable to share at The Word of Mouth weblog..
Here they goes..

Best View :
This page is viewed with Japanese (Auto-Select) or Japanese (Shift-JIS) encoding.
Please change your windows view encoding if it is not automatically done.. Arigatou! (^^)v

Links :
Word of Mouth
>> Home
>> About
>> Weblog
>> The Mouths
>> The Other Side
>> Through The Eyes
>> Photos Slide Show

Ano Iku Band
>> Ano Iku Official

Archives :




日曜日, 7月 04, 2004


Memory of a Color

There's a stillness in time
Which I cannot define

Kono ryoute hiroge
Mau kaze ni
Ne nani mo kamo sutete
Aisetara..
Anata no itami
Iyaseta kana

Nothing was made..
When I was noticed
Nothing was here..
When it was found out



Does your heart bleed like mine
For a place we can go
Where the troubles of our time are far away
And I had all my life in front of me



You can wait a thousand years in line
For that stillness in time..


Posted by Harris Aditya Pasha at 8:44 午後






This Page is Powered by Blogger Commenting System by Enetation Basic Designed by Garnet