About :
Perhaps not everything are suitable to share at The Word of Mouth weblog..
Here they goes..
Best View :
This page is viewed with Japanese (Auto-Select) or Japanese (Shift-JIS) encoding.
Please change your windows view encoding if it is not automatically done.. Arigatou! (^^)v
To be honest, I never really into paintings.. As matter of fact, the only painter that I know widely for his works is Thomas Kinkade. I really admire his paintings, it all started at the time back in the high school days when I spend alot of time trying to capture still life moment.. With my Nikon and a pack of dozen Agfa and Ilford I would try to capture a soft, gentle pictures, a personal mementoes. I would say.. Trying to plead the fleeting moment to remain..
I would never thought that paintings could capture the same intention, Thomas Kinkade is widely regarded as the foremost living painter of light. His complex technique bears great kinship to a little known group of nineteenth century American painters known as the Luminists. As Kinkade puts it, "Like the Luminists I strive for three visual aspects in my work: soft edges, a warm palette and an overall sense of light." Kinkade's mastery of these three seemingly simple aspects gives his paintings the warm glow and idyllic softness for which he is known.
I really admire his special "Kinkade Glow".. It brings back the old days of wandering around by yourself.. Well.. Pleading the fleeting moment to remain..
I certainly would try to spend more time still trying to get that glow..